Deliberations of a Curious MBA grad...

Friday, February 05, 2010

KIAMS ... A life within life... the bestest moments of my life...

I came here on a day of April. Thought it was just another journey that beckoned. The Infra was cool and the guys I met then were equally good. Then things came in proportions. There I was standing at the gate again unloading my luggage. Saw two senior girls, both were hotties. Went back enjoyed a trip to ooty. Came back to KIAMS with the chocolate boy of our BATCH. The day 1 was super good with senior guys and hostel sessions. Day 2 was better, because I got to see the real hotties of KIAMS at rotunda in the soothing light and whisper of the wind told me this is no journey, this is going to be a life within life. I started to breathe it when the roommates and the coupa mates and floor mates and the batch mates arrived. We thrived, we played, we fought, we laughed, and we loved but never got tired. The anxieties were too many but the arousals were more. The friends or the brothers, the sisters or the girlfriends we found them all. All those times I kept wondering, what would it take to thank the one sitting up on the clouds, that he gave us so much to relish and cherish. These are memoires unheard yet unforgettable. The days kept passing, nights became longer, all those downloaded movies, all those songs collections were just shared to be with each other. The assignments,projects, events all brought the best out of us, not in academia not in lingua not in intellect but in hearts that swayed together for those long hours. Efforts were more than 100%, because of the multiplicity and those moments of brilliance when we would come out with such witty BC’s…

There were adversities, but we stood rock strong together and moved ahead together, for each other and with each other. The movements so synchronised that it felt like birds flying and soaring high up in skies together never to part.


But then the life is such that it shows its largesse not at all times. The truth is, that till we live, this life within the life will remain with all of us. It will be a part of our hearts, our past and will shape our future. This present might not always be there, but it will keep coming to us in various forms and gifts. It was life within this life I have lived to only never to forget the zillion times I felt so complete with you all. This star is fading, it’s a wait and I’m stuck here knowing not where to go, I have got to get out of this present where I want to live forever, it was a dream that it feels like…. A life within life…


The time flies, had heard these words so many times, never knew would ever be able to feel that way, but now that I know it, I equally hate that feeling. It’s like a moron I pray that why can’t I stop these moments from going by. Each passing moment makes me realize my helplessness. For all those times I hurt any of you I regret now that maybe I would never be able to get to ask for forgiveness, for all those times we have cried and laughed and howled together, I am not yet prepared and scared to leave this life, this phase. How would it feel like to wake up tomorrow alone in my bed with out any one by my side or in the next room, makes me shiver... The love will never be lost, the friends never be forgotten, but lets all go back to what was written in stars, the life to happen within this life… cherish it for last few moments, forgive and light the fire forever and ever. I vow to myself to never to let any one of you down because I LOVE you all so much.

Yours

Adi

1 Comments:

Blogger PraTeek said...

:)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home